PDA

View Full Version : WHY??????

ceecee
14-09-06, 20:37
Hi everyone i just need some advice so i,m hoping you canhelp!!!i have been worrying that since my anxiety began that i have a brain tumour(god i even sweat when just typing the words!!!)i have had this fear for 4 years now!!!it,s got that bad that i ended up going private to see a neurologist on tuesday.he said he couln,t find any evidence that i have any kind of tumour,so i was extremley happy!!!so over the last couple of days i have really tried to get to try and get my life back on track and was doing well but then a little while ago i was up a friends and came over light headed and felt like i wanted to run and now i feel like i,m back to square one!!!i feel really frustrated cause i now thinkOMG HE,S MISSED IT!!!!!I REALLY HAVE GOT SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME!!!!!i don,t know who to talk to as my hubby would go mad as when we came out of the hospital he said i have to get on with my life now.i just feel really low has anybody else ever had this happen to them,would love to hear back from you
take care rachel x

eeyorelover
14-09-06, 21:01
Hi Rachel -
Lightheadedness and feeling like you want to run are definitely anxiety symptoms. Believe me, I've had both many MANY times and have had every test known to man and it all boils down to anxiety/panic.
Try not to let your mind take the symptom and run with it hun. I know it's really hard but when you start to think about what it could be try to redirect your thoughts to something else. I used to think I had all kinds of things that the docs just missed but it was just the mind tricks that HA play with us.
Hope you feel better real soon :)

ceecee
14-09-06, 21:04
thankyou for your reply i just feel rubbish now but never mind tomorrows another day!!!thanks again
take care rachel x

GRACIE78
14-09-06, 21:07
Hi there,
you have been given the all clear, so you need to remember that.
the thing with anxiety is the constant need to keep being reassured. But you need to try and break the cycle of getting reassured.

remember that you have been given the all clear so your symptoms are casued by the anxiety.

i know what you are goin through have been there myself.

ceecee
14-09-06, 21:11
hi gracie thankyou for replying.i know what you are saying is true,i just have to keep telling myself that!thanks again
take care rachel x