PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone - About myself

kathygams
25-03-13, 16:54
Hello

I am new to this site and found it very interesting as for the last few months since I arrived in the UK from my home in New Zealand and entered a job I havnt liked and found very depressing and stressful as I am not liking it or making new friends, I have been getting episodes of panic and over whelming feeling that hits me (shaking, dizzy, fainty, out of body expereince like it is not real).. I dont know if this is a coincidence but mainly happens a week before and during my period.. I dont know if this is to do with Hormones or just coincidence.. Does anyone else feel this? Do I feel like this becasue I am unhappy??

Bekzie
25-03-13, 17:10
Hi Kathy :welcome: to nmp
It does sound like it could be to do with your periods, I have read a few threads on here who have similar experience so I am sure if you look through you will find something that will help :hugs:

Col
25-03-13, 17:13
:welcome: hi

kathygams
25-03-13, 17:17
Thank you

I appreciate that! It is just nice to know that there are aother people out there that feel the same and can understand. :-)

Mark13
25-03-13, 23:36
Hello Kathy and welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support here.

DoraFlora
26-03-13, 01:17
Though I have been struggling with anxiety for a few years I have had two quite severe episodes the past 2 months that I have found corresponded with my cycle.

My doctor and I are going to keep an eye on it, but maybe a trip to an endocrinologist might be in the future depending on how I feel over the next little bit.

All the best...