PDA

View Full Version : Feeling out of sorts :(

PinkRoxy
26-03-13, 07:59
I have usually been fine lately but I have noticed that my emotions have been out of whack at times.

Today I went to placement from university as I am studying early childhood education and have just had placement at a pre school and today was my last day. I really did enjoy it and getting to know the children and the staff.

However today especially I just felt out of tune with the staff today it was like I felt like I wasn't liked, listened to or heard which I know I was I just have these feelings sometimes.

I also had waves of feeling down throughout the day which I just ignored and distracted myself by being with the children and interacting with them. However I just didn't feel quite right today.

I got home this afternoon feeling mentally drained and exhausted and I just wanted to cry because I felt like a failure and that life isn't going to be worth living.

I have been feeling alright for a while I just had a really bad day today.

Has anyone that has depression who is recovering have moments like these? What can I do about them? because they really bother me :(