PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have symptoms they find really hard to explain?!

Izzie2494
26-03-13, 12:15
I find I get all these weird sensations which I find hard to explain to the doctors. I always feel like my pulse is going to race, I get a tightness in my throat and just a general feeling of dread but then when I take my pulse it is fine, I hate anxiety so much!

fruity
26-03-13, 13:14
o yes all the time. if you read my post what i,ve posted today you will see it,s pretty much the same

kittikat
26-03-13, 13:22
Funny, I spoke to my GP about this last night...he was really good and asked me to try and explain so I did...and actually he 'got' me.

I would say tell your GP how you feel, we are not mad (although we may feel like it sometimes!) I am sure they realise how hard this is for us...well mine certainly does.

Izzie2494
26-03-13, 14:46
Yes luckily all the doctors I've seen have been lovely, going to try and book am appointment tomorrow :) glad I'm not alone! Thank you both for the replies x

Thumbelina
26-03-13, 15:06
I feel inside a very thick bubble or inside very foggy placeat the worst anx times. I know when anx goes it would get cleared up. But at that moment its hard to explain what actualy is wrong with me. I also have very strange feeling in my forehead like something squashing it and like its very heavy. I have zaps, when i get frozen with anx in tbe middle of the conversation w somebody at tbe bad anxiety days.
Take care

Izzie2494
26-03-13, 15:20
Ooh that sounds a bit scary, Thumbalina. Surprising how anxiety can make us feel sometimes!