PDA

View Full Version : help im frightend & need some help

fruity
26-03-13, 12:32
well all morning felt weak,wierd feelings,spaced out,like my arms are not mine infact like my body is not mine. im doin fast movements. my head feels foggy everything seems hazy. o i don,t know just feel realy anxious jittery think it,s all these wierd feelings making me like it. & like my speech feels weird. don,t know but feels it. i feel crap & i hate feeling weird for no reason & just having unexplaind sensations. o & been going swaying too like im on a boat. please can any1/some1 relate to this & help me. thanx for any replys. i have had all this before but not in ages so when it comes back again your thinking why? o & also i am on my monthly could it be to do with that because sometimes im like this when im on but usualy a few days before im due or the first/second day im on. sorry guys but need to explain myself. thanx:bighug1:

Mogwog
26-03-13, 12:35
I feel like this when on period or leading up to it so I think that's what it is in your case. I know its hard but try not to panic you are fine.xxxx

Luckyduck
26-03-13, 12:50
When i have felt anxious i can feel the symptoms you have decribed.
Feeling that way is not nice. The combination of adreniline and rushing thoughts.

What i would suggest is when ever you feel like that again do some breathing exercises. In through your nose and out through your mouth. This will slow your heart rate and make you calmer. Also question your thoughts. Such as: why am i feeling like this right now? A possible answer could be. " i havent eaten anything yet" or " i had a bad nights sleep"
Or so on. This will help you think logically about the feelings you are having. This will also help calm you and put things into perspective.

I hope this helps.:)

fruity
26-03-13, 13:06
I feel like this when on period or leading up to it so I think that's what it is in your case. I know its hard but try not to panic you are fine.xxxx
thank you mogwog for your reply. i will try & stay calm. yes it could be my period. just frightens me. thanx again.

---------- Post added at 13:06 ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 ----------

When i have felt anxious i can feel the symptoms you have decribed.
Feeling that way is not nice. The combination of adreniline and rushing thoughts.

What i would suggest is when ever you feel like that again do some breathing exercises. In through your nose and out through your mouth. This will slow your heart rate and make you calmer. Also question your thoughts. Such as: why am i feeling like this right now? A possible answer could be. " i havent eaten anything yet" or " i had a bad nights sleep"
Or so on. This will help you think logically about the feelings you are having. This will also help calm you and put things into perspective.

I hope this helps.:)
thanx for the reply luckyduck. i will try that. thing is with me i see through the horrible sensations before i do anything like breathing or stuff like that. i should do it. thanx again

Carly Lou
26-03-13, 13:18
Hi Fruity.... well i just made a thread... almost similar to yours about feeling out of it and well all over the place and weak and spaced out... i start feeling forgetful and clumsy... it is anxiety.... i used to suffer from it really badly for months and then it went away when i started meds.. im not on meds now and well... its back... its the strangest feeling but its harmless and wont hurt you. what i try to do is concentrate on something that makes me happy... usual its a song from my childhood haha... sounds daft but it does work sometimes... but you just have to ride it out... it will pass.... you will be fine xxxx
Cx

fruity
26-03-13, 22:22
Thank you carly lou.