PDA

View Full Version : hello all

notts110
20-06-04, 06:26
great site, i am from nottingham, had panic and all the associated disorders for 22 yrs now,have my good days and bad days like everyone else,find it hard to go anywhere on my own tho, and most times i cannot manage it so i take someone with me,still it's a life of sorts i suppose.

Meg
20-06-04, 08:52
HI Notts welcome to the site

You can improve from where you are no matter how long its been .

Do have a good hunt around the site , read First Steps in the introduction section and do post any questions nad queries

Meg

'There can only be true courage when first there is genuine fear'

Dr.David Livingstone

notts110
20-06-04, 19:21
thank you all for welcoming me, only prob is i can't find where to post, it's not where my original post was, so where is it? i seem to have a problem navigating the site.

sal
20-06-04, 19:54
Hi Notts

Go in to all forums and choose a heading appropriate to your problems and post there. You did post on introduce yourself under pips introduction because i replied there. Or use search and the title of your post and it will come up there Hopefully!!!!!! Going to sort my daughter out then will speak to you soon. Take care.

Love Sal xxx

sal
20-06-04, 19:55
Or you could click on your name and it will take you to your profile and show what recent posts you have been on!!!!!! I think xxxxx

lainey
20-06-04, 23:52
Hi Notts
Welcome to the site I am sure u will find it very helpul and inspiring

Take care

Elaine
:D:D:D

april tones
21-06-04, 10:59
hi welcome! love april tonesx

apriltones

seh1980
21-06-04, 16:59
Hello,

Welcome to the site!! I'm in a very similar situation to you and have founds tons of help and support here as I'm sure you will.

Sarah (seh1980)

nomorepanic
28-06-04, 21:50
Hi Dunc

We met in the chat room the other day.

Hope you are doing ok?

Welcome aboard the forum.

Nicola