PDA

View Full Version : thinking of death and feeling down

melvin
26-03-13, 17:41
hi guys
does anyone keep thinking about death and heart attacks cancer most of the time i dont think im depressed but i feel a bit low in mood

sparkle_1979
26-03-13, 17:54
To be honest it takes up most of my time. I am always thinking about some illness I have

Bekzie
26-03-13, 18:02
Hi Melvin,
Yep I think about things like that most of the time even when I'm not feeling down, there is always something.

glen hunt
26-03-13, 18:05
Absolutely. I get terrified I have cancer all the time, or that I am going to die from some other thing. I have a mild chest infection at the moment and I keep getting flashes of fear that it is cancer. Which I know is silly. I just try to remind myself I am in no way educated in medicine or biology and that the Dr is , so I should put my full belief and faith in their diagnosis.

abs
26-03-13, 18:22
Me too, I always think I'm just going to drop dead or i'm going to find out I have cancer, I think about death and mortality way too much too, loosing the people I love and what it feels like to actually die. It's horrible, why do I think this way, other 24 year old girls are thinking of shopping and going out of a weekend haha! x

emeraldgirl
26-03-13, 18:30
Yes, i think about death, dying and illness if not my own then someone elses every single day

melvin
26-03-13, 19:45
thank you for your replys guys :)