PDA

View Full Version : anxiety and really light headed. I am kind of scared. Help?

Dynamito
26-03-13, 18:36
for the last week i've been suffering from light headedness and slight nausia. I was getting panicky last week, just before this started and since i've had this light headedness, i have been overly anxious because i'm worried. i am going to the doctors tomorrow though. sometimes it doesn't feel that bad, but it still like a unbalance in my head. i am suffering from stuff nose and feels kind of like a head cold, but i don't, if you know what i mean?

edit: i forgot to add that i haven't been sleeping well at all since i've had this. i am constantly anxious about it - so it's keeping me awake. i am managing to sleep, but it's only sporadically. i am usually waking up 2-3x in the night. this morning i woke up and my heart rate was really fast.

glen hunt
26-03-13, 18:40
I hope it helps when I say I have been there, and recently.
Except with me it was waking up with headaches in the middle of the night. I was terrified there was something wrong with my brain. Going to the doctors put that in order when I was told it was likely just dehydration. Often , I find, that suffering from panic attacks makes my illness seem much more serious than they actually are.

Dynamito
26-03-13, 19:03
I hope it helps when I say I have been there, and recently.
Except with me it was waking up with headaches in the middle of the night. I was terrified there was something wrong with my brain. Going to the doctors put that in order when I was told it was likely just dehydration. Often , I find, that suffering from panic attacks makes my illness seem much more serious than they actually are.

i get the occasional headache, but it's more of a light headedness that i am getting. it's not really bad, but it's like an unbalance. i am not usually worried about these kind of things, but i haven't experienced this before for this long. before this started, i was anxious a lot though, so i really don't know.

chl_hobbs
26-03-13, 19:48
I am light headed all the time, every day. Its horrible. Ive had scans, blood tests etc, and the drs say its my high state of anxiety. Its so hard to believe though as I wake up feeling ok but suddenly am hit by the dizziness. Its horrible and very scary.

Charlotte

Dynamito
26-03-13, 21:47
I hate going to the doctors. I wonder whether i might have a head cold. My nose feels bunged up & stuff, and my ears feel like they're blocked up slightly too.