PDA

View Full Version : A huge THANK YOU

tnt808
15-09-06, 18:41
I just wanted to take the time to say "THANK YOU" to everyone who had me in their thoughts recently and for those who offered such kind, encouraging words....

There are too many of you to mention but please know that I appreciate you all so much and you all are what this site is all about. You helped me through what I considered to be a difficult time and for that I am forever thankful.

No need to respond to this...just thought it needed to be done.

Love ya all,

Tina

ruthb1
15-09-06, 20:06
hope you are ok tina

dont be overdoing it

speak soon

ruth

matilda
15-09-06, 20:09
Congrats anyway!!!

Granny Primark
15-09-06, 21:27
Tina i didnt put a post on congratulating you cus i didnt know where it was.

But huge huge congratualtions on the birth of your baby daughter.
You are a very special member of this site and we all love you to bits and are so pleased for that everything went well.
Looking forward to chatting soon.

Take care
loads of love
LYNN xx

lildutt
18-09-06, 11:51
hi hun
you dont need to thanks us
and im glad things went well
bellxx

stace81
18-09-06, 13:37
SO PLEASED FOR YOU HUN.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AN YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER.
LOTS OF LOVE STACE XXXXX

sford

Lindalou64
18-09-06, 15:55
AWWWWWWW MY TINA BEENA.......................
BRING ME MY BABY...........U FLY HERE BUT THEN AGAIN HAWAII HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WOULD LOVE TO LIVE THERE COME GET ME ................TAKE CARE OF YASELF NOW REMEMBER REST WHEN THE BABY DOES AND WHAT ELSE CAN I TELL YA THAT U DONT ALREADY KNOW..YA KNOW I LOVE YA ......SO THAT COVERS IT FOR THE TIME BEING......................TAKE CARE HUN TALK SOON ON MSN.............LOVE LINDA XOXOX[8D]

sillymoo
19-09-06, 11:07
CONGRATS!!!!!!!glad to hear u finally popped!!!!!lucky u!ive still got a way to go!!!!!!u take care and feel free to email me anytime take care luv moo and baby mooxx