PDA

View Full Version : wow - I did it!!

Wenjoy
15-09-06, 19:45
:DWow I really did it

Went for ajob interview today and GOT THE JOB - cant believe it - was so nervous - kept counting my breaths in and out like my relaxation cd tells me how to relax and tried to ignore the dizzy faint feelling going on - and reassuring myself that there was no
point running out as I would want to come back in again coz I soooo wanted this job and - I got it - then had to go through the nerves of handing mynotice in at work which was just as scary but now looking forward to a new job and a challange which I think I need coz I was down in the dumps and being negative about myself and now I am going to throw myself into this new job and give it my all!!! and be positive in believe in myself!!

Thanks for listening.
Love wenjoy xxx

jackie
15-09-06, 20:11
well done wenjoy

hope things are looking up for you

jackie

ceecee
15-09-06, 20:13
hi wendy CONGRATULATIONS thats great news!!!!!like you said when you are in a job you don,t really like that doesn,t help the anxiety!!!
well done let us know how it goes
take care rachel x

Eclipse
15-09-06, 20:20
Hi wenjoy,
CONGRATULATIONS and.....as Victor Meldrew would say....."I don't Believe it" !!!!!
I also went for an interview today and I GOT THE JOB TOO!:D
I'd been out of work since June & was really down but this has(obviously) given me a real boost.
Good Luck in your new job and hope all goes well!!!!
Best Wishes
Magz
XX

rosebud
15-09-06, 20:36
Hi
Well done Wendy good for you. Hope you love your new job.

Love Rosebudxxx

honeybee3939
15-09-06, 21:37
Lovely News Wendy !!!:D

CONGRATULATIONS

love

Andrea
xxxx

Two heads
15-09-06, 23:18
Well done wenjoy you did yourself proud!!!!xxx

giddy
16-09-06, 07:50
Congratulations:D

Granny Primark
16-09-06, 09:18
Hi Wendy,

Great news. Im so very pleased for you, you must be feeling so proud of yourself and with good reason.
Im sure you will do well with the new job now that your feeling so positive about yourself.

Take care
LYNN xx

Wenjoy
16-09-06, 09:25
Thankyo for all your replies

Yes - I am sure POSITIVITy is the key here - Ihave been beating myself up lately over being overweight and negative about life in general but once i learnt to hold my head up high and walk tall and be proud to be who I am - it helped. Im not saying it will all be perfect and I know pride comes before a fall so I will not get over the top about this but I feel happier now Ive actually done something instead of whinging all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx love wenjoy xxx

polly daydream
16-09-06, 10:45
Well done Wenjoy, you should be proud of yourself!!!!!!!!

Take care,

Polly x

matilda
16-09-06, 12:40
Congratulations really pleased for you!!!

bobsy
16-09-06, 12:58
Well done and good luck in your new job and all that you do.

bobsy

trac67
16-09-06, 13:13
Well done and good luck with it all mate.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

manmoor
16-09-06, 14:31
A big well done Wendy x

Take Care

Mandyxx

mad_shell66
17-09-06, 09:42
:D:DCONGRATULATIONS!!!!:D:D

i hope the new job goes well,
and well doen on going ton the interview

shell:Dxxxxx