PDA

View Full Version : Brain jumps and dizziness

Sydney100
27-03-13, 14:46
I'm trying really hard to control my anxiety and the last couple of days have been ok. I have been to work today feeling fine, chatting to colleagues when suddenly I became dizzy and my brain jumps, if that makes sense and the dizziness stops. So from having a good day I completely feel freaked by this. It's as if my brain jolts to stop the dizziness, like I'm all jumpy. Does anyone else have this. I've had it happen several times and it really scares me. I could understand it more if I was feeling highly anxious. Unless its my subconscious that is anxious. Ooh somebody please help me, I feel I'm loosing my grip. My anxiety is all brain focused arrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

meche
27-03-13, 15:26
Hi Sydney,

I suffered from really bad dizziness last year. It came and went but at the same time I would get the brain jolts just like you describe. To me it felt like I was passing out for a mili-second and I would suddenly jump-to! It was the weirdest feeling and at the same time a bit scary. I wasn't necessarily highly anxious at the time but it happened more so when I was. It's possible you are subconsciously more anxious than you think and obviously this happening is making you anxious - vicious circle eh! xx

Sydney100
27-03-13, 20:04
Thanks me he, just nice to know your not alone. I've had blood work done and that's come back clear and an ECG. Just think I need to accept your body does wired things when anxious, which is easier said than done when you are so aware of every little twinge ache or pain. Thank you for responding xx

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 20:04 ----------

**ooops meant meche**

RVP
27-03-13, 20:13
oh damn lol i just made a post on exactly this, if I'm sat down or still standing it'll happen completely randomly it's scary when I'm standing up because I have to quickly sit down before I go into a full panic mode.
But like you it makes me jump, or I have to quickly move to get out of the 'dizzy/passing out feeling

Sydney100
28-03-13, 17:09
Thanks Rvp I'm the same

Brent
28-03-13, 18:10
hmm I also feel these symptoms when I am tired after doing a lot of work....but when I do something which relax my mind, like listen music, or conversation with others. Sleeping is also a best thing which you can do.