PDA

View Full Version : neighbour problems

gem7
27-03-13, 18:39
they seem to get more annoying always copy what we do today my sister done hoovering then when turned ours off then they start same goes when do grass they either copy or watch why cant they get a life its not just that they make loud thuds like elphants and sometimes knock its making my anxiety worse and i dont need it been going on ever since they moved there .they been there for about 4 years now and its driveing me crazy there in 24/7 they never all go out plus they have people over everday and that makes more noise i moaned about my neighbour on here before but its getting to much i just feel like taking my own life i even get scared to even move when my sister goes out and i.m in on my own i.m even to scared to move to go to toilet they make me feel like a prisoner in my own home i just sit with headphones on listen to my dvd player and go on computer when i play games i keep the sound off its getting beyond the joke before you say it i cant move as not well anuff too and got no where else to go and no one really to help us move i swear there on something too and drink all day and theres more then one person living there . there is about 4 plus there have people over and its only a one bedroom house please someone tell me what to do as there making my life hell :frown:

---------- Post added at 18:39 ---------- Previous post was at 18:16 ----------

and they make me more scared to leave the house cos sometime they open door and watch us go out its creepy like when i went to butlins my dad picked us up then one of them opened the door was watching us get in the car but i hardly go out cos of my anxiety and depression its not on that there making me worse i even feel like self harming again i havent done it in a few months but way things are going on i feel like doing it again and got problems still to do with my mum i cant take it anymore :frown:

LucyR
27-03-13, 18:41
Hi, I can sympathise with you. If it is a Council house, you could report them to the Council. If its a private house it would be a case of a breach of peace with the Police if it is bad and late at night? If its just a day thing, I think it would help you to leave the house a bit during the day.

gem7
27-03-13, 23:01
Thanks for your reply its private renting and i dont feel up to leaveing the house at the mo i find it hard aswell as i dont have a car and i dont like going on the bus not even when i.m with someone i find it hard to leave my room i sit in there all day till the evening then i go downstairs to watch tv i guess i just got to put up with them and just try to ignore them just hope they move

LucyR
27-03-13, 23:43
Hi, Yes, if they actually victimize you its a different story, but otherwise its best to ignore them and get out of the house even just to the local shops or for a walk to take your mind off them, try not to sit in the house listening out for them and worrying, because that will just make things a lot worse.

Lilharry
28-03-13, 00:40
I know this might sound a little out there, but have you ever tried talking to them? Maybe just give them a wave and a smile. When our neighbours moved in, I baked a cake and took around to them to welcome them and now we are friends. Maybe things are different where you live, but I always think it's good to get to know your neighbours because then you can look out for each other.

LucyR
28-03-13, 04:24
That is a reasonably good idea but it will only work if the neighbours are good decent people and not idiots.

gem7
28-03-13, 08:24
I have i try be friendly with them even sent them a xmas card and we say hi in street but still they act like that and they are idiots there weird once my sister said she saw stuff in there what looked like stoleing things and then a van came and took stuff out in boxs i dont want to tell them about noise cos i scared of what they could do and i cant go for awalk i get panic when i.m out i just cant at the mo ok i dont feel up to leaving the house but thanks for all ya replys x

WillyB
02-04-13, 04:13
Hi Gem, I'm really sorry you are feeling so distressed, I can somewhat relate to what you are going through.

You have friends here on this forum that will talk to you whenever you need to, just a little chat might give your mind a rest. Have you spoken to a doctor recently? If not I really think you should make an appointment, talking to them or someone else about the issue may help you cope with this problem.

Keep posting here and let us know how you are doing, this is a friendly place and has helped me a lot over the years.