PDA

View Full Version : New Jobs/Interview Successes

EebyJeeby
16-09-06, 12:20
I'm really pleased to see that people here are making positive changes to their lives by applying for (and getting) new jobs.

Wenjoy and Magz both got new jobs this week and I can add myself to the list - last week I managed to land a dream job (for me anyway!). Aldupre landed her dream job a few weeks back too.

I can only say that thinking positively and expecting a positive outcome really does seem to work! The old anxiety symptoms creep back in sometimes, but the motivation to get the job helps keep them under control.

I've got a great job where I can work from home most of the time and when I did go into the office for a training session last week, I felt a bit dizzy etc at one point. I felt like I was going to faint and then thought "NO I am NOT - don't be ridiculous!" and the feeling passed. I feel able to manage it now, because I have something new to inspire me!

So this is just a word of encouragement for anyone who feels that they can't or won't be able to change things for the better. It can be done and you can do it too!

Eeb x

honeybee3939
16-09-06, 12:39
Thats lovely news Eeb,

CONGRATULATIONS on your new job!

And well done for beating the anxiety !!:D

Love

Andrea
xxx

bobsy
16-09-06, 13:00
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW JOB

YOU SOUND SO POSITIVE KEEP IT UP

BOBSY

trac67
16-09-06, 13:11
Congratulations on your new job and for doing so well mate.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Lynnann
16-09-06, 13:23
congrats to you and wishing you the very best

take care

lynnann

Eclipse
16-09-06, 13:48
:D:DWell done Eeb:D:D
Am both nervous & excited about Monday and your words of encouragement were an extra boost.
Best Wishes
Magz
XX

manmoor
16-09-06, 14:32
Well done Eeb x

Take Care

Mandyxx

Southern_Belle
16-09-06, 16:57
Congratulations Eeb, hope you love your new job!

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

Piglet
16-09-06, 18:05
That's brilliant news!!!!

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

EebyJeeby
17-09-06, 11:00
Thanks everyone!

I was shattered at the end of my first week (I've been off work for nearly a year), but I do feel positive. I think part of it was the excitement and it's a long time since work excited me in any way lol!

I've made a mental note to eat properly and get enough sleep next week. I do have a tendency to neglect these things when busy.

Good luck for tomorrow Magz - will be thinking of you and sending positive vibes!

(I've got to take my kittens to the vets to be neutered tomorrow and I'm finding the prospect of that more stressful than any of this work lark! Poor kitties. I've got anticipatory anxiety on their behalf LOL)

Eeb x

polly daydream
17-09-06, 13:38
Nice one Eeb, well done!!!

Take care,

Polly

Eclipse
18-09-06, 07:45
:) Thanks ever so much Eeb,
Hope kitties are ok today too!
Magz
XX

mad_shell66
19-09-06, 09:43
hi eeb,

congratulations about your new job! that brill news.

and also congratulations to the others that have new jobs.

i hope you all enjoy it..... good luck!

i find out today weather or not ive got a new job. i had the interview friday.

FINGERS CROSSED:D

shellxxx:D