PDA

View Full Version : Passing out sensation

RVP
27-03-13, 22:20
Randomly I'll get a weird kind of sensation where it feels I need to quickly move because I feel dizzy or something. Like I'm sat at my PC now and it just happened, it'll happen if I'm standing too.
It's really weird, because it makes me quickly move, well it doesn't make me move but you know what I mean :P
Somewhat like a brain flip? if that's the right wording.

---------- Post added at 22:20 ---------- Previous post was at 20:01 ----------

This isn't related or atleast I don't think it is, but now and then one of my ears, mainly left will completely block out for about 10 seconds and then go back to normal

debs180
27-03-13, 23:22
Yes!!! I know exactly what you mean... i describe it as a brain flip also, like a gear changing up or down in my head, whatever i am doing it makes me move quickly, even though im petrified to incase i collapse!

Lilharry
27-03-13, 23:31
Yes, I have both of these sensations! Totally like a brain flip and then you suddenly panic and feel like you have move really quickly to get a handle on things. And the ear thing I've had too. I always thought it was wax moving around in your ear and then your ear readjusting. It's usually accompanied by a ringing sound for me.

Gotagetthroughthis
28-03-13, 00:51
Yep ive had these aswell. Been having them quite often recently. You feel like your brain drops or flips inside your head or your suddenly about to pass out so you kind of jolt yourself awake again.

Its very strange sensation, not nice at all.

Anyone here recently started meds or are coming off them? Im sure these have got worse for me since I started coming off my meds and are still happening a long time after stopping meds completely.

JaneC
28-03-13, 01:04
I've had what I am pretty sure is what you are all talking about. Personally, I think it's a product of being in an anxious state. I'm sure it causes no harm other than probably making one even more anxious. I've got pretty good at ignoring them now and I think that's the best way to deal with them. It reduces their power over you.

Thumbelina
28-03-13, 04:38
I have the buzzing in the ears allot when anxious - i guess its because we concentrating on our inner self too much when we are in this state. Its many other sensations as well, like i can hear my every breath every heartbeat and the total awareness and alertness is just so intense you cant believe it.
But i think its our survival instincts that do this trick. But the danger is not real with anxiety and panic.
(O)

RVP
28-03-13, 14:51
Does yours come and go then? mine is completely constant with right sided head pressure just above the ear, sometimes it radiates behind the ear, and it'll make my right cheek tight

Carly Lou
28-03-13, 14:53
Rvp... I have exactly as you have.... i then start obsessing with my ear and that hurts and i have head pressure dizziness.... even convinced my spacial awareness goes funny... its all anxiety xxxxx