PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please.....

Lissa101
27-03-13, 20:53
......come round to my house, slap me in the face and shout 'STOP GOOGLING SYMPTOMS OF SCHIZOPHRENIA!!!'. Was having a nice evening until I starting freaking myself out. Again. :) x

nomorepanic
27-03-13, 20:54
You wouldn't know you had it to google it if you did lol

Dazza123
27-03-13, 21:13
I have some unused unwanted quetiapine if you want some lol

Yeah, if you had it you wouldn't know it, so you haven't got it.

Now step away from the computer and watch some tv :hugs:

Lissa101
27-03-13, 21:42
thanks guys, it'll be something else tomorrow...bloody anxiety :wacko:

sunshine1
27-03-13, 21:56
Lol! I would if i could, do not think my arms will reach! Watch The telly! or go to the games on here!

Animalhugger
28-03-13, 08:33
I woke up convinced I was going to become Schizophrenic about a week ago. Glad to know i'm not the only one! x

reddevil
28-03-13, 08:37
Have a virtual slap lol.

Took me years to get better at using google to diagnose my symptoms, even use to see doctor after to tell him what I think I have.

Red

Thumbelina
28-03-13, 09:35
Have a virtual slap lol.

Took me years to get better at using google to diagnose my symptoms, even use to see doctor after to tell him what I think I have.

Red

all of us i think thought we will get it at some point and i still do especially because all the antianx meds say that they are for schizophrenia, how can we not think that. I dont take them anymore only antidepress and this is one of the reasons.

Lissa101
28-03-13, 09:39
Is it better to be mad and not know it or to not be mad but think you are lol? :) x

Carly Lou
28-03-13, 14:47
Is it better to be mad and not know it or to not be mad but think you are lol? :) x

Im hoping this will help.... I look after people who have brain diseases... so /dementia/alzheimers/vascular dem/ some have it combined with schizophrenia..... and il tell you you defo do NOT have it.... youd have no idea you had it or would even start thinking that you had it... youd be utterly oblivious to it...

trust me your fine.... xx

Thank you for your post on my thread also xxx
Cx

Lissa101
28-03-13, 17:55
Thanks Carly-Lou, that is so hugely reassuring! Although I feel terrible that anyone has to suffer with such horrid conditions. Can I ask you a question? How do you cope being around people with brain diseases all day? Don't you get freaked out by it all? xx

ruthless
28-03-13, 18:28
Hi Lissa
Sorry you have been freaking out. Hope you are ok now.
We all have different triggers that make us anxious. I have freaked myself out with my horrible thoughts today. Although the thought of brain diseases doesn't worry me, I have different intrusive thoughts that really scare me, and they probably wouldn't bother you. The result is the same though - horrible anxiety.
We just need to remember constantly that they are only thoughts - nothing else

Carly Lou
28-03-13, 19:30
Thanks Carly-Lou, that is so hugely reassuring! Although I feel terrible that anyone has to suffer with such horrid conditions. Can I ask you a question? How do you cope being around people with brain diseases all day? Don't you get freaked out by it all? xx

Hi Lisa.... amazingly enough no i dont.... and youd have thought i would seeing as my fear is anything to do with my head, xx
i worry more about brain tumours and none of them have brain tumours xxxx