PDA

View Full Version : I'm Ben

BJA1984
27-03-13, 21:10
Hi everyone

I've literally just joined this site and wanted to introduce myself to the community. I'm Ben, 28 years of age, live with my partner and our 2 year old daughter, with another baby on the way in just 6 weeks time. I suffer with Anxiety/Depression, and it's been a significant problem for the last 2 years, but noticeable for around 6 years.

Lately, the Anxiety is the most problematic. My depression seems to have lifted slowly during the last 2 years, which was my low point.

I don't work, and haven't done for 2 years (I left because the depression/anxiety stopped me doing my job properly). I'm looking for work, but seem to be struggling to find anything (which I'm sure lots of people are given the current economic climate).

The last year has seen my relationship breaking down with my partner of 9 years (although we are still together, I worry it's not going to last). With an amazing 2 year old girl, and a baby boy soon to be here, I'm scared I won't be living with them as they grow up, because my anxiety has contributed to the failure of my relationship with their mum.

Anyway, that's enough for an intro, I will post more details in the relevant sections of the forum.

Thanks for reading.

Annie0904
27-03-13, 21:13
Hi Ben :welcome: I am sure you will find lots of support here :hugs:

Gotagetthroughthis
27-03-13, 21:26
:welcome:

durhamlawyer
27-03-13, 23:57
Welcome Ben!

gem7
28-03-13, 18:08
:welcome: ben

almamatters
28-03-13, 18:43
Hi :welcome: Ben

Mark13
28-03-13, 21:05
Hi Ben. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.

BJA1984
03-04-13, 11:34
Thanks for your "Welcomes" everyone, it's certainly a good place to be :)

Spot-the-frog
03-04-13, 13:16
Hi Ben, welcome. I am new to this too and can relate to worrying about your relationship. My family are being brilliant but I can see that they don't really understand and i worry that my partner will just get fed up with me being this way.

Kx