PDA

View Full Version : having a horrendous day!

mila
28-03-13, 17:53
Hi...
I am having a worse day in a very very long time todat!
Just left work and waiting for my bus and I am really shocked I didnt get a taxi and I am actually getting a bus home.
First I had the sudden short pain in my head I posted about earlier and been struggling since, my head got all fuzzy and dizzy right away. Then I was sitting in a meeting with someone and suddenly I got the short burst of dizziness like a flash spin in my head that always makes me jump and I am wondering what the girl thought, and I've been feeling even worse since. I dont even know how I was holding it together talking to people, as I was coming out I stopped to talk to someone, I kept feeling like I'm just gonna keel over, it feels like it's all darker in my head and hard to think, like my head is in some kind of helmet or something. I have since started feeling sick and my eyes feel strained, like when I'm in the car sometimes. I really don't know anymore. How do I make it through til 22nd of april when my next dr appointment is, I am suppose to stay away until and try not to worry and bring issues then.

---------- Post added at 17:53 ---------- Previous post was at 17:32 ----------

And now I feel like the top of my head is burning and pressured on top of everything. I feel like I have cptton wool in my head not brain...:lac: :-(