PDA

View Full Version : Left side?

zippy
29-03-13, 11:55
What organ is under your left boob? I was laying in bed last night and this morning and if I layed on my left side I had an excruciating pain under my boob that radiated into my back. When I rolled onto my back or my other side it went but Everytime I went on my left it was there. I thought it was my heart but I dont think it's that far down is it?
I am freaking out about other issues with my head etc and I keep thinking something major is going on with my body.

fruity
29-03-13, 14:53
hey zippy could it be trapped wind it does last sometimes.

zippy
29-03-13, 15:05
I haven't a clue fruity. I feel like I am falling to pieces.

Lilharry
29-03-13, 20:58
I get this! Zippy, we are seriously symptom twins! Have you tried going wheat free at all? I went and saw an amazing doctor the other day and she has put me on a wheat free diet and I am honestly feeling a thousand times better already. Might be worth a shot if you haven't tried it already.

---------- Post added at 09:58 ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 ----------

And I don't think the pain is from an organ (doctor said spleen and pancreas are behind your ribs around there, but down further than that. I think it's from indigestion or it's probably your muscles getting sore from all the tension. I was able to lie on my left side for the first time in ages last night.

zippy
29-03-13, 21:39
Lilharry have you been getting these? I honestly feel on my last legs. My back, hips,neck and everything's aching. I feel like every organ is packing in. I am worried about the lesions on my brain scan and feel like whatever it is is affecting my whole body.

Lilharry
29-03-13, 23:50
Zippy - I really feel like you should try going wheat free for a bit. My diet for the past couple of days goes like this (note I am also going milk free too):

Breakfast - omlette without milk (just eggs) and herbs, banana and rice crisp bread (gluten free)

Lunch - Stir fried vegetables on rice, or smoked salmon on rice crisp bread

Dinner - Normal meat and vege and potato; or sushi rolls etc

I'm not finding it difficult at all and I'm really surprised at how much better I feel already. Even had a normal bowel movement last night.

All of your symptoms sound so similar to mine. The bone and joint pain I was having seems to have gone too and my tense stomach and back muscles have stopped aching.