PDA

View Full Version : Was doing do well then...

Ineedlookingafter
29-03-13, 12:55
I was doing really well last week- went to work as normal and even managed to go to a work event in Brighton- about 2 hours away from home.

I have had an occ health assessment which said I should not travel much and can work from home when needed and my work seems ok with this for the moment.

I am in therapy and everything was going ok and I had stopped the worst symptom- being sick- but then yesterday it came back.

I had convinced myself that this would not happen because the meds were starting to kick in and I was getting better but then yesterday I went to work and had to come home after a couple of hours and go to bed shivering with anxiety. The night sweats are back and I woke up loads of times anxious and upset about things.

Feel like I am going backwards. How do I know if this is anxiety, an physical illness or the meds?

Feeling hopeless again after feeling almost normal for over a week! :sad:

Annie0904
29-03-13, 14:09
Sometimes we can be doing really well and then get a little blip, usually at times when we are feeling run down or tired. I am sure this will pass soon, just make sure you rest and relax.:hugs::hugs:

Ineedlookingafter
29-03-13, 14:43
Thanks Annie.

I coudl do without the blips! I am feeling a bit better but I feel sorry for my partner as we had plans this weekend and now I don't feel up to it.

I have let her down so much recently - it feels like we got our hopes up that I was on the mend and then I crashed again.

Just want it all to go away!

Annie0904
29-03-13, 15:00
I keep saying to my hubby that I am sorry I keep letting him down but he just says "Well it is not your fault you are ill" I am sure your partner will not feel like you are letting her down. The blips will become fewer you just have to stay positive.

Ineedlookingafter
29-03-13, 15:47
Thanks for your help! x:bighug1:

hopey
31-03-13, 18:36
can imagine how you feel after a week. I am bad enough after having a good day. Do hope you will be better again now. regards