PDA

View Full Version : what is happening to me

buckeroo
29-03-13, 14:39
i actually ventured out to town today and completely lost it on a member of staff,i went to buy 2 jumpers slightly different but the same price and make,they were £10 each or 2 for £16.so i picked up 2 and went to pay,they tried charging me £20. i asked to see the manager as they said i have to buy the same jumper to get the discount,no where in the shop does it say this,and i guessed it was like any other shop who does mix and match. i freaked out on a member of staff,scaring him i i think,im back home now thanks god,little things are really getting to me,i just feel like shouting at the top of my voice all the time to relieve stress and tension,i don't know why i feel stressed, i don't have any reason to be stressed,depressed and so on. i feel im stuck in a hole and cant get out:weep:

almamatters
29-03-13, 19:05
I am not sure why you are feeling like this, but I feel very similar. I am not an angry person but I am getting irritated about the slightest thing. , sometimes I have no patience, I feel stressed, breathless almost like I am going to faint. I am snappy, moody, and a complete pain to be honest. I don't know whether it is my medication , my anxiety or just me. Are you on medication by any chance? Hope you are feeling better soon.

Bekzie
29-03-13, 19:51
Everyone loses their temper sometimes :hugs:

buckeroo
29-03-13, 22:19
i lose my temper everday,im on mirtazapine and tramadol, i suffer with chronic back pains as i broke my back years ago and have to live with it every day.my whole attitude stinks. ive not got the docs until middle of april,i cant wait because i need more help before i snap completely.it might be because im in pain all the time,

Bekzie
29-03-13, 22:30
Your probably right Buckeroo, I can't imagine being in pain all the time its bound to make you agitated and snappy. Can you not get an earlier appointment?

buckeroo
29-03-13, 22:33
i wish lol,its just getting me down lately thats all, im supposed to be trying acupuncture soon to see if that helps.i broke my back in 1997,a young girl hit the back of my car at 60mph and knackered my back up, 39 and on the knackers yard haha x

Bekzie
29-03-13, 22:40
Aww I 'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried acupuncture before? I know a few people who it has really helped, they had things like disc problems. I'm sure the knackers yard wouldn't take you yet lol. x

buckeroo
29-03-13, 22:51
no i havent, i hope to god it does work,even just a bit,its not me to be down and moody,im the type of person who likes to be the happy one and cheer people up.fingers crossed it works lol xx

Bekzie
29-03-13, 23:26
I will keep my fingers crossed for you too x