PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm New

Ashmedai
29-03-13, 21:20
Hi, my name is Alex. I found this forum while I was googling (what else?) health issues and was surprised to find this site pop up - looks like I'm not the only one with health anxiety. I think I've always had a bit of that, but since a bout with influenza this winter, it's been running rampant. Glad to see I'm not alone in this. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself - happy I found this forum. :)

Bekzie
29-03-13, 21:23
Hi Alex :welcome: to nmp
Stop Googling it won't help you
The information on this site is brilliant :)

Ashmedai
29-03-13, 21:30
Hi Alex :welcome: to nmp
Stop Googling it won't help you
The information on this site is brilliant :)

Thanks, Bekzie! Agree about Google, and I think you're right about this site too. I've only read a few threads and articles and already think I'll sleep better tonight. *g*

Bekzie
29-03-13, 21:55
Thanks, Bekzie! Agree about Google, and I think you're right about this site too. I've only read a few threads and articles and already think I'll sleep better tonight. *g*

That's great Alex :D
This site is really helping me too, it is comforting to know we are not alone

rosiee
30-03-13, 00:46
:welcome:

I also agree, I have learnt my lesson well in using Google to self diagnose myself, never again! I am also new and so far everybody has been great, hope the website helps you. :)

Mark13
30-03-13, 01:28
Hello Alex and welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support here.

Ashmedai
30-03-13, 04:16
:welcome:

I also agree, I have learnt my lesson well in using Google to self diagnose myself, never again! I am also new and so far everybody has been great, hope the website helps you. :)

Hi Rosiee, and thank you. You'd think I'd know better by now, after a few unnecessary scares using Google, huh? *sheepish grin*

---------- Post added at 05:16 ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 ----------

Hello Alex and welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support here.

Thanks, Mark! :)

ricardo
30-03-13, 06:36
Hi Alex

there is a mine of information on NMP apart from various threads. You will benefit alot by reading some of the articles. Good Luck.

Ashmedai
30-03-13, 09:28
Hi Alex

there is a mine of information on NMP apart from various threads. You will benefit alot by reading some of the articles. Good Luck.

Hi Ricardo! Yes, I've been reading the articles with great interest. Finally some info that's reassuring instead of nerve-wracking. :)