PDA

View Full Version : HELLO to all

redi
30-03-13, 04:46
:)
Hello to everyone
My name is Ashley,ive been here to no-panic on and off over the years,and at my lowest and highest points they have been there for me,its a n awesome website and is very surportive in your darkest moments.
I have suffered with mental health problems on and off since a little girl,i personally belive it was in my genes.
i have Aniexty/panic/dark depression/phycosis although not a doctor i belive its Bipolar,i hav asked for a diagnosis after all these years,i just want to know i have that right dont i.I was kinda coping slightly better with myself but gradually over the years i have literally let myself go..
Im also caring for my 19 year old daughter who too has mental health problems im sad to say,but even though she was born a worrier,im not proud to say but she witnessed DV around 5 years ago and of course it messed around hugely,how proud am i.
Much more to say ...but this was just meant for me to introduce myself,sorry..

much love ash x

ricardo
30-03-13, 06:34
Welcome Ashley

you are not alone here on NMP and you are having it tough. Expand a bit and I am sure you will get plenty of support on here.

BobbyDog
30-03-13, 08:00
Sorry you and your daughter are suffering with mental health problems, it's not easy to say the least. I can empathise as myself and my son both suffer with anxiety.

Had you thought about contacting NoPanic.org.uk(as appose to this site No More Panic), they offer group telephone recovery and also one to one over the phone, all you have to do is become a member to access these wonderful services, the membership is £12 annually. I have just completed group recovery and my experience was extremely positive.

Mark13
01-04-13, 16:45
Hi Ash. I'm sure you'll be glad you joined.

There's plenty of advice and support here.

You're not alone.

All the best.