PDA

View Full Version : Really scared.

zippy
30-03-13, 11:24
I am worried waiting to see a neurologist. I feel awful and have for 4 months. I am worried about the 3 shadows/lesions on my brain ct scan. My whole body feels like it's packing in. I can't believe I feel this ill and even though I have these I have to wait ages for an appointment to see a neurologist and then wait for an mri. I feel like I won't make it to see the neurologist I will have popped my clogs by then. My whole body aches too and my lungs feel clogged up, I bring green phlegm up every morning. I just wish I knew what was going on.

fruity
30-03-13, 12:45
well i have to say they are not rushing things so it may not be anything bad.but like you i feel so weird like im gna go & it frightens me. i,ve had a cough for over a month i did have a chest infec. but still chesty & i also keep getting flem up. it,s a very disturbing long winded time this thing they call anxiety. All the best & you will be ok...:bighug1:

countrygirl
30-03-13, 13:37
The waiting is making your anxiety soooo much worse on top of all your other symptoms.
If you are coughing up green phlem and your chest feels bad then could you get to see out of hours Dr to see if you have a chest infection as this on top of your other symptoms would make you feel really ill.
Obviously if you feel extremely ill and someone else thinks you are extremely ill then go to hospital, mind you over easter unless you had life threatening condition they would only admit you and you would have to wait till next week for any tests if they admitted you at all.
I would try and see out of hours GP first if you and others think you are ill - it could be a bit of chest infection and you could feel better with antibtioics.

I am so sorry I cannot tell you that everything will be fine with your neuro/scan but remember its just as likely to be nothing serious as it is to be something serious.

Lilharry
31-03-13, 04:43
Hugs zippy. I"m having a bad today too. Just wish I knew what was wrong with me! Green phlegm does sound like a chest infection, so after hours doctor sounds like a good idea to get that cleared up and have one less thing to worry about. We will get through crap together and come out the other side even stronger xx