PDA

View Full Version : does any one else have this?

tricia56
30-03-13, 22:54
hi can any one please tell me if they suffer with these symtoms i have as i cant seem to find any one who suffers with anxiety have the same as me and its really worring me as firstly im always feeling as if im off balance and feels like im lightheades and the second one is i cant seem to stand still even while i washup or make a cupa tea i stand on my tiptoes and seem to bounce on my toes i even seem to lean forward no matter wat in doing and im so aware of it, it makes me feel like im a freak or something and feel so imbarrased and i cant seem to stop it i try standing flat on my feet and still but it makes me feel unsafe if that makes sence and im wondering if its not anxiety its something very wrong with me so if any one can relate to this it might ease my mind thk u

Anxious_gal
30-03-13, 23:01
I feel off balance all the time, if I stand still I still seem to feel like I'm swaying.
I do think it may be partly some sort of inner ear issue with me.
I have noticed the bad dizziness n feeling weak can be die to mild dehydration or going too long with out any food.
Also bright lights make me feel worse, as do loud noises.

You could always mention it to your doctor?
I find if you focous on your body movements they start to feel more weird or unnatural

sandramick
31-03-13, 09:59
i wash washing up at work the other day and the boss said did u used to do ballet ??? i was on tip toes and bouncing around , felt so stupid . really struggling with work but determind to keep going . stupid anx
sandra x
:blush:

AIVILOESOR
31-03-13, 14:19
check with a gp possible things; could be low blood pressure or an inner ear problem. you could try some light exercise to get your heart going ans see if that makes a difference.