PDA

View Full Version : feel like im on my way out

fruity
31-03-13, 21:02
all week i have felt weird,strange. not myself,unhappy.& i hope my depression don,t return. but anyway today i have felt so weak & i mean bad like my breathing went all weak. i was very frightend. i have had a virus for over a month. so could be that. i feel all bunged up. still got a bit of a chesty cough. it,s all geting me down now. i know we have gotto passaway 1day but i don,t want to go yet. im 28 & got 2kids 5yrs & 6yrs. since the age of 21 i,ve been plaqued by crap. post natel depression twice,depression,pancreaites,gallstones[had removed now] ibs healthanxiety panic attacks. i keep thinking when will all this end i want to be myself i want to get better. i want to enjoy life enjoy my kids. i can,t i put on a brave face but realy i want to fall to the floor. i have so many symptoms too. im frightend basicly of the what if part of things. anyway i could go on but i,ll leave it there. :weep::weep:

---------- Post added at 20:02 ---------- Previous post was at 19:30 ----------

come on guys surely im not the only 1

Darbysa
31-03-13, 21:10
Fruity

You are certainly not the only one! However, given what you have had to go through for one so young it's hardly surprising you are feeling a bit low. Don't be so hard on yourself. There are a lot of nasty viruses around and it sounds like you have had a particularly bad one. No wonder you feel low. Have you been to docs? You may need some antibiotics to clear things up.

You are not on your way out but understandably run down. I think we all need a bit of sunshine! Chin up girl and keep fighting through it.

Hope you feel better soon.

Sal x

purplepie
31-03-13, 21:37
Hey there, I think that if you already suffer panic/anxiety/depression then any add on thing like the virus you have had can completely wipe you out. When I gat one, I am sure it make me feel lower and I just want to sleep and it seems to take me weeks to feel like I have any energy. I have no energy at the best of times because of how feel and constantly stressing about pointless stuff and feelings that I am having. It is a tiring condition to feel like we do, I don't have kids, and I seriously don't know how people suffering with anxiety and depression cope because sometimes I am only just holding it together and I don't have that responsibility.
Don't be so hard on yourself.
:hugs:

fruity
31-03-13, 22:40
Fruity

You are certainly not the only one! However, given what you have had to go through for one so young it's hardly surprising you are feeling a bit low. Don't be so hard on yourself. There are a lot of nasty viruses around and it sounds like you have had a particularly bad one. No wonder you feel low. Have you been to docs? You may need some antibiotics to clear things up.

You are not on your way out but understandably run down. I think we all need a bit of sunshine! Chin up girl and keep fighting through it.

Hope you feel better soon.

Sal x
thank u so much. sal. yea i had antibiotics for a chest infec earlie last month... yea realy could do with sun.

---------- Post added at 21:40 ---------- Previous post was at 21:37 ----------

Hey there, I think that if you already suffer panic/anxiety/depression then any add on thing like the virus you have had can completely wipe you out. When I gat one, I am sure it make me feel lower and I just want to sleep and it seems to take me weeks to feel like I have any energy. I have no energy at the best of times because of how feel and constantly stressing about pointless stuff and feelings that I am having. It is a tiring condition to feel like we do, I don't have kids, and I seriously don't know how people suffering with anxiety and depression cope because sometimes I am only just holding it together and I don't have that responsibility.
Don't be so hard on yourself.
:hugs:
thank u purplepie. yea having kids is very difficult when you have anx/panic. i realy don,t know how i get through.