PDA

View Full Version : Stool always soft

phil06
01-04-13, 00:11
Anybody else have this issue? I go 6 out of 7 days but I can never get many solid stools. Basically it's so disruptive of my day as I spend on average one hour having to empty my bowels until I'm right finished. :blush:

nomorepanic
01-04-13, 00:39
Phil

You should not be taking an hour on the loo to be honest. This is going to give you piles as well if you are not careful.

Go and see your doctor and they may give you some lomepramide for a while which is what I have to take at times.

phil06
01-04-13, 00:51
Phil

You should not be taking an hour on the loo to be honest. This is going to give you piles as well if you are not careful.

Go and see your doctor and they may give you some lomepramide for a while which is what I have to take at times.

Well sometimes it just takes the toilet a while to flush however like I say having soft stool most of the time it's a good 30 mins. When I've been at work I've stopped and finished later but I find it easier going in one movement. :huh:

nomorepanic
01-04-13, 00:52
30 mins is too much as well.

You do need to see a doc and get this sorted cos you have had this years now haven't you?

phil06
01-04-13, 01:03
30 mins is too much as well.

You do need to see a doc and get this sorted cos you have had this years now haven't you?

Yes I have no idea what is causing it. :blush:

nomorepanic
01-04-13, 01:15
Well go and see doc and get some tests done. It is probably IBS but at least you will know then and can treat that.

I know mine is Crohn's, Diverticular Disease and IBS so have to watch what I eat/drink etc