PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Misssparkles79
01-04-13, 02:56
I'm 33 years old from Epsom south east England I have been suffering with agrophobia all my life and I cannot take it Nomore I have just had enough I am living in fear every day I cannot go out anywhere not even to the shops unless on with my mum but she is in her 60s it's ruining my life I am in a right state I just want my life to get better and it's not I want to have freinds my age who I can go out with I would like to have a normal life like other people my age i don't want to be live this forever it's got worser within a year I m always at home I can't go out I also get into rages Becuse of it I just want to be happy and I am not Becuse I can't do the things I want it's tearing me apart no one cares that I'm going through this I feel so alone I wish I had freinds around me but I don't have nothing I would like to get married eventually if I can ever get rid of this I m suffering from depression too over it and panic attacks but the agrophobia is the worst all I want to do is be able to go out by myself without feeling this way I cry alot please don't say thearpy or take medication it's just fear of going out that needs to get sorted I don't know what to do I have suffered from this since I was a teenager it's making life unbearable I just don't want to be stuck at home anymore I have wasted my whole life and want something done before its too late please help I'm not coping I am stressed out all the time I have no one to turn too when I need someone there for me

Thumbelina
01-04-13, 03:11
Hi miss sparkles
Sorry you feel this way,
First of all you are definitely in a right place, as there are so many people on here who are in the same situation as you and are fed up with feeling low.
You can find so many stories and advise on how to break the thinking and behavioral patterns of agarophobia.
Hope you will find it as a massive help.

Misssparkles79
01-04-13, 05:31
I don't think your getting what I'm saying I can't live my life this way I don't know how to make my life better I am unhappy have been for years now I just cannot take no more of it

BobbyDog
01-04-13, 07:56
Therapy is probably just what you need, NoPanic.org.uk offer telephone group recovery and you only have to pay for an annual membership of £12, they also have one to one counselling also done over the phone.
It has really helped me.

Misssparkles79
02-04-13, 04:05
How dare you say that I need that I want to go out I want to be Normal and have freinds and a get married one day I don't need thearpy I need help so I can have a life I have never had one I am upset and offended would say that i m very disgusted what that reply to be fair thearpy is not going to make my life better Becuse I cannot go out you don't get what I'm saying your not listening to anything I said this is not a joke I have not been able to go out for years I don't want to be at home all the time it's not fair on me

Thumbelina
02-04-13, 04:10
You are very angry miss sparkles right now and everybody on here is just trying to care and help you.

Misssparkles79
02-04-13, 08:48
I feel this way everyday all my life since school I suffer from alot of things your not helping me at all nothing you say is helping me it's making me worser I suffer from agrophobia anxiety and panic attacks

---------- Post added at 08:48 ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 ----------

I am sorry ��