PDA

View Full Version : cure,, what a wonderful programme

maxmagnum
17-09-06, 16:23
well i am a very happy man to have had social phobia for so long and finally found a cure ,, the david johnson programme ,,

maxmagnum

vernon
17-09-06, 18:05
Never heared of this david johnsons programme, even from a google search. Are you advertising this programme, Or has anyone els tried this? thanks

kate
17-09-06, 19:11
Vern,

I never heard of him either!

Kate

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"

net
17-09-06, 19:40
i wanna know who david johnson is and what he does

i want a cure for my social phobis

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

mico
17-09-06, 20:02
He's not a stranger to being advertised on the forum. Ask Noothmay.

http://www.panicfree.co.nz/

'Security is mostly superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding Danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.'

eeyorelover
17-09-06, 20:05
went on the site that was recommended SEVERAL times and it's $75.00 for downloadable or $135.00 for CDs.
There are so many people who are advertising an anxiety 'cure' that personally I wouldn't shell out that kind of money unless a few people I knew had tried it and thought it was worthwhile.
I am just so sick of snakeoil salesman that think they can cash in on people who are desperate to be helped.
It really pis@es me off to no end.
This is my personal opinion ..... if these people wanted to help other sufferers, they would offer the downloadable program for free or a minimal amount of money. Shame on them for trying to make money off of the suffering of others!!!!!!:(:(
xxx
Sandy

juju
17-09-06, 20:43
i totally agree with you sandy,
actually i think its disgusting, if only they knew what it felt like.
julie

we are all stronger people after having this

trac67
17-09-06, 20:47
If one more person posts about this man and his so called cure, I will personally come find them and shoot them, permanent cure then huh !!

Trac

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

eeyorelover
17-09-06, 21:00
Heck Trac then you could make some money by writing THE ULTIMATE PANIC CURE by Trac.
LOL
xxx
Sandy

trac67
17-09-06, 22:19
Yes but am I allowed to then come and flood the forum by posting all over the place about it lol

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

maxmagnum
18-09-06, 07:32
oh dear oh dear ,, ime sorry , i didnt mean to upset anyone ,, i have suffered from panic , anxiety , social phobia ,, for 30 yrs , and have searched and searched all that time , i am not advertising , i found this programme and thought wouldnt it be wonderful if more people knew about it ,, i am being cured and i guess i am better to keep it to myself in future , i apologise for any upset ive caused anyone ,
Alan

maxmagnum

kate
18-09-06, 07:37
Can't wait to read your panic "cure" Trac! :D[:o)][^]

Kate x

trac67
18-09-06, 13:25
You can have the first copy Kate lol, and guess what it works lol

Love

Trac xx

net
18-09-06, 13:48
thats too expensive and doesnt noothmay go on about claire weekes

netty

trac67
18-09-06, 14:45
They all belong to the same 'fan club' Netty, just wish people wouldn't get people's hopes up by offering a cure as that just isn't fair to do that.

Take care

Trac xx

kate
18-09-06, 15:35
Can I be in YOUR fan club then, Trac??? :D:D:D

Kate x

mico
18-09-06, 17:04
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">thats too expensive and doesnt noothmay go on about claire weekes
<div align="right">Originally posted by net - 18 September 2006 : 14:48:42</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Mainly this David Johnson guy, who has affiliations with Claire Weekes and uses her methods.

'Security is mostly superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding Danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.'

eeyorelover
18-09-06, 18:45
Max,
I am really glad that you have found a way to relieve your anxiety symptoms and we all would love to hear any specific techniques that you use. You have suffered from them for a long time so your insight would be greatly appreciated.
It's not you that people are lashing out at. It's that whole - 'anxiety cure' industry that seems to have popped up that gets everyone here going.
I, personally, searched for the 'cure' for several years and lost tons of money in the process only to still have anxiety and a bunch of CDs and tapes that ended up in one of my yard sales.
It is very frustrating as you must know having suffered from anxiety/panic for so many years yourself.
PLEASE don't take all this as a personal attack on you. It honestly isn't meant to be.
Let's start all over. You can introduce yourself (if you like)so that we can give you a formal welcome and go from there.
xxx
Sandy

juju
18-09-06, 19:13
max
you havent upset anyone on here, its just that we have had david johnson and claire weekes for a while now, im glad this is working for you, its not at you personally, just the advertising sharks
julie

we are all stronger people after having this

net
19-09-06, 15:42
think i'll wait for someone offering a free cure then

for now i'll keep pining and bashing

netty

maynooth
19-09-06, 18:37
Max I dont think its worth your time trying to persuade people too much.I know they may find it hard to believe how good the programme is from us saying so.What Ive done is decided to buy the progarmme for people instead, hoping they can validate it.Jon

"You have to live with fear to live without fear!"

maynooth
19-09-06, 18:42
Id just like to say everyone is saying that the cure should be for free.But are any cures for any of the illnesses in life for free.Why should this cure be any different!!

carlin
19-09-06, 18:48
I have a lot of imaginary friends who post here too!!!! This is like deja-vu!!! Good old David eh? Good for you mate! Well done, thank you anything else????? It is so scary this panic/depression and anxiety. To firstly realise you are not alone or 'going insane' is a great help. Then to be told it is ok to seek help, that helps a great deal too, then to accept the help/medication or whatever is on offer, will get you a long way, along with understanding what and why these things are happening, it really does come from within, once the fear subsides things improve slowly, if the medicines kick in, things will improve, once the sleep comes, you will cope, etc...(have learnt all of this from NMP) - free of charge, and it does work, trust me!..It is such a shame when people are led to believe these 'courses' do really work...was there not a mention at some stage that 5 people would get this free? I am here, and available..... try me....Am so very sorry if i have offended anyone...Max am so very happy for you, let us know what the course involves, give us a few tips along the way, there are so many of us that would love to hear? Am happy that you have found a way out of this. take care and please do keep in touch. oh by the way...claire weekes? go to the library, her books are very informative... and free!!!

trac67
19-09-06, 19:39
I'm sorry but if I found the 'cure' for my anxiety I would be giving it away for free knowing how crap it is to actually suffer from it, why charge people stupid amounts of money, I bet the money they make from these so called 'cures' are not donated to mental health charities, I expect they go towards paying for the luxurious lives they now lead, it's like saying I have found the cure for a terminal illness but unless you can afford to pay for it then tough you aint having it.

If these people cared they would just ask for the costs of producing the cd's books etc and not charge the huge amounts that they do for something that 9 times out of 10 isn't going to work anyway, like someone said to get over the panic and anxiety comes from within, not from lining someones pockets, ok off my soapbox now.

Trac xx

maynooth
19-09-06, 22:31
Id just like to say that Ive got the programme for nicola and julie or juju.So hopefully they will listen to it.And hopefully validate my behaviour of trying to make everyone get it(Im just trying to help).Jon

Insomniac
21-09-06, 21:30
Hi Max.

I'm really happy for you that you've found something that works. I think the response you got here is because there are some charlatans out there. And also what works for one person may not work for another, in a similar way that meds may work for one person and not another.

Try not to take it personally, I'm sure its not meant that way. This is a place of great advice and support. I know you found something that works for you and wanted to share your good fortune.

Glad you're feeling better. [8D]

Lisa.