PDA

View Full Version : Fed up with life and my fears

lees6655
01-04-13, 20:31
Hi feeling really fed up with life i think i have cancer and its ruining my life i have had this feeling before at least 5 times but i just carnt seem to shake it in the pat few weeks i have thought that i have kidney or bladder cancer testicular or prostate cancer . It started with blood in my urine after i had been for a run i went to the doctors and he sent me for an ultrasound on my bladder and kidneys all came back clear he checked my urine and said that was fine he also checked my testicles and said hes not worried . I think i was ok before i noticed the blood which was about a month ago and theres not been any more blood since. Now my testicles feel a bit soar and my lower back and abdomen and feeling a bit sick . I have noticed when i wake up in the night my legs are crossed which i dont normally do and my legs are really sweaty i just keep crossing my legs even when iam awake dont even realize that iam doing it could this be causing tension also clenching my bum sometimes.

---------- Post added at 20:31 ---------- Previous post was at 18:23 ----------

Anbody

bab
01-04-13, 21:14
Hi there - its draining isnt it!!!
I cant help you stop feeling anxious as im the same but I can pretty much guarantee from your post that you have had a thorough check and you do not have have those cancers. Us worriers are in a good position as we are always checking up on our health. Try not to focus on the clenching as its just anxiety.

lees6655
01-04-13, 23:15
Hi thanks for your reply bab

anxietyoverload
01-04-13, 23:51
Hi! I know it's awful :( you sound like you have an infection! When I get tribe infections my back and abdomen ache so badly and I get blood in my wee! But your doc sounds really lovely! Mine would never send me for a scan! So I'm sure I'd he says its nothing it's nothing xx