PDA

View Full Version : worried is it anxiety?

viki21
02-04-13, 10:45
Hi, i'm new here, sorry for my bad english . I was reading this forum from time to time and now i'm worried so i thought i would white a post.

So here's my story, i'm always was a bit worried about my health but this autumn i think i had a panic attack and my anxiety become stronger. Everyday i'm thinking about my health and i get new symptoms. I should mention that i have a little underactive thyroid but i don't take medication just thyroid and iron because i also have iron deficiency.

So here is my worry. I have fears of brain tumor or MS because i have these symptoms: sometimes my little finger tingle or went a little numb, i have constant ringing in head, and also i noticed that my right eyelid is a little more dropped than left one and i think sometimes i have olfactory halliucinations but i'm not sure.

i also had other symptoms who went away: vertigo, vision disturbances and some others i don't even remember. I also had MRI a year ago then i was having just one symptom: fingers tingeling and numbness and it came clear just found sinus cyst.

So i wondering could this be anxiety or should i repeat my MRI?

thank you for your answers and sorry for my bad english

MargaretHale
02-04-13, 11:20
Your English is fine! Welcome.

There are lots of people on here who should be able to point you in the right direction for some help. I suffer with Health anxiety too and it can really take over.

MH x