PDA

View Full Version : Tryng to be positive

Bel8
02-04-13, 14:19
Hi Everyone,

The last few months have been a roller coaster ride. I have had a headache and tiredness for months now, but there always was a logical reason for it like malaria prevention medication, citalopram withdrawal and after that meniers. The headaches have been getting worse as time passes. It is a throbbing headache and sometimes when I get up or sit down ... or somedays just moving or any exersion causes it to throb for a about 30 seconds, then goes and sits at the background again. Now after 3 months, my doctor wants to do blood tests and scans.

The logical side of me is saying that he is doing it just to make sure there is nothing serious and probably find some random vitamin defiency and all will be well. The other side of me that always is preparing me for the worst is wondering what it could be. I don't want to overreact and make something that is not a big deal a stress in my life ... Mostly I just want to feel better.

I will only have tests next week Monday when he gets back from being away, and I have to confess I am feeling a little unsettled.

Bel8

Bekzie
02-04-13, 14:23
Hi Bel
At least you are trying to being positive and rational about the tests, that is the best thing you can do. I am sure you will be fine.