PDA

View Full Version : Tingling face and arms!? ASAP

Jeepndirt
02-04-13, 19:42
Hi,
Okay I'm male, tingling in arms and head, pain left upper back, numbness in left leg from knee down, aching left arm, numb ache in lower jaw, hands shaking when not grasping objects, clammy hands, sweating feet..

Oxygen level 97% Sp02, heart rate 65-85 PR bpm, consuming plenty of fluids.

Been occurring for 2 days straight, I was diagnosed with tactacardia, but no spells for two weeks.

I take daily aspirin dose. Last nite extreme symptoms as noted, I chewed half dose aspirin, did not relieve symptoms.

Life threatening?

P.s. I don't think I'm having panic issues since dealing with tactacardia (elevated heart rate can jump to 130+ for duration time of 20min+)

I'm living between pay checks and not sure I can afford a walk in ER visit
Thanks again!

---------- Post added at 12:42 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

Please post I'm a good person saved many lives in my life, just hoping, to get some good feed back as soon as possible, not a joke

annette1
02-04-13, 20:07
Hi Jeep It does sound as though you are having a panic attack. I also have tachycardia to 145 bpm & that does make me feel anxious but doesnt give the other symptoms you describe. I dont think asprin would relieve your symptoms & wouldnt think they are life threatening.
Do you have any relaxation techniques? I often find concentrating on my breathing will help calm my symptoms. What you describe could be due to a thyroid problem, best to seek medical advice whenever you are unsure of how you are feeling.