PDA

View Full Version : Anxious over chldrens health

LoopyLoo
02-04-13, 23:33
Hi all!

We've had a week of sickness here with all 3 children being ill. Youngest DD(1) ended up in hospital dehydrated for 2 days, hubbie stayed with her as I cant cope with going to hospital, which makes me feel pathetic that i cant be there for my DD. luckily i have a fantastic DH who is happy to step up.

My problem is that I panic so much about the health of my kids, especially at night, if they wake up, I am petrified that something terrible is wrong with them and really panic. Anyone else have similar problems? How do you stay calm? :blush:

Loopy x

panickyme
03-04-13, 00:38
Oh I can relate to you so much! Much children are all grown now, my baby is 16, and I never stop worrying about them. Recently my 16year old had a really high fever, and strep throat. I was up all night on, and off checking on him. I think it's the mother thing. We just love, and worry about them so much, we just worry. That is my biggest fear along with worrying about my heart all the time, that something will happen to them. The rule in my house is I go first, if something happen to one of them I would just die right along with them. It is hard to stay calm especially when they are sick, just love them, try to trust that they are in great hands with the Doctor, and hope that they will be well fast. Hope your family feels better soon. :hugs: