PDA

View Full Version : bad ectopics

molly15
18-09-06, 11:33
hi there has any one ever got really bad ectopics that make me feel very dizzy sometimes.ive been getting them really bad again after years of not too bad with them im getting about 100 in a couple of hours really bad and get runs of them sometimes like one after another really freaking me out.im going to doc today but i no he will say anxiety. thanks for any help you can offer take care marcia

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx

net
18-09-06, 13:51
i dont have ectopics but even if doc says its anxiety cant he give you something to help cos it seems like your having a bad time with them if your getting 100 in 2 hours

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

molly15
18-09-06, 17:28
hi been to doc he gave me beta blockers but i hate them as they make my heart slow down to much,he says its okay to have a few ectopics a day but i have hundreds a day ,i asked him if they will harm me and he just said they havent yet have they.he just didnt give me much reasurance,he said youve had lots of ecg the last 1 a couple of months ago.but i wasnt having ectopics then,ive only started getting them bad again after a good few years with a couple a day.the thing is over the lasst few months ive been power walking for a hour a day ,i thought this was supposed to help them not bring them back full force,i cant stand it and i hate the dizzy feeling in my head i get for a moment when they come on.can any1 offer any advice. marcia xx

ALEX WIDDOWSON
29-10-09, 08:07
hi there has any one ever got really bad ectopics that make me feel very dizzy sometimes.ive been getting them really bad again after years of not too bad with them im getting about 100 in a couple of hours really bad and get runs of them sometimes like one after another really freaking me out.im going to doc today but i no he will say anxiety. thanks for any help you can offer take care marcia

ive had them like 500 in an hour its the worst thing in the world people think u r nuts ...its crazy ive been monitored whist they happening time after time .,but believe me u are safe ive had every examination .,.it just winds u up so much .