PDA

View Full Version : tamazapan not holding me down

gregcool
03-04-13, 08:05
Despite the fact of taking this.Im still waking up at 4am...jesus christ is there a god up there or not..If so why does he keep putting me down

---------- Post added at 08:05 ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 ----------

No sleep = no rest = more stress = more depression anxiety = a longer day = negarive thinking

Annie0904
03-04-13, 09:15
Aww Greg I was really hoping you would het a better nights sleep ladt night. You will be exhausted which wont help your anxiety. When do do start the amytripolene?

gregcool
03-04-13, 09:49
Hi Annie..Im seeing the chrisses team latter , and tom chrisses team doc..so it will be tom i get them..

Dazza123
03-04-13, 10:13
Amitriptyline didn't really help me sleep, but made me feel calmer the next day, and slightly more relaxed. Taking both together, if that's the plan (and its allowed), should definitely make you sleep Greg, and feel calmer the following day, so its a good plan.

Just try to remember, nothing stays the same forever, things have to change, because life changes. My life is rubbish at the moment, and Im starving cos I cant eat or drink properly. Been like this for a year, but it will get better, at some point, because it has to, and it will for you too, I promise!!

gregcool
03-04-13, 10:43
Sorry to hear that Dazza..sounds terrible mate...I couldnt imagin that..Well im planing to try and up my trazadone and start amatrip ..iv been told amatrip has a sleep aid and my sister swares by it..I know not everything works for everyone..but iv got to try something..

kittikat
03-04-13, 11:45
Awww, good luck with it Greg, so sorry to hear you are not feeling any better. I hope the new drugs give you a little relief. And you may not see it now, but things will get better, try to take it one day at a time for now. Best of luck to you :hugs: x