PDA

View Full Version : meds seem to worn off

leanne....28
03-04-13, 21:02
hi all ive been on flox 20mg since nov and i thought i was getting better but sadly not im not sure if i need to up the dose or try somthing eles is there anyone on this forum that has been in same situation as me were theyve changed meds or upt there dose ...plz help as i feel i cant enjoy myself or life cos ive always got this anxitey laying over me i dont want to feel
like this forever :-(

Maddis mum
04-04-13, 00:43
Hi Leanne, I have been on prozac for almost 4 months. I started out on 20 and am now on 40. I went from 20 to 30 because it wasn't helping. At 30 I started to feel a lot better but the dr said I could feel much better so 4 weeks ago I went to 40. When I started on 20 I had extreme side effects. But each time I have increased its only really been a bit of nervousness and tiredness and now I only had 3 bad days in the last month. I think if I were in your position I personally would increase since you have been on 20 for a while. 20 is a minimal dose. Don't be afraid to increase. You won't know unless you try. I know it's frightening but I'm so glad I did it.