PDA

View Full Version : Does this sound like Sinusitis.... Help... Anxiety overload

Carly Lou
03-04-13, 21:28
Hi Guys.... Havent been on for a few days.... i was doing ok with the whole anxiety thing partner was home from being away with work.... was keeping myself extra busy and trying to be rational my worrying is only making my health anxiety worse but...
Ive been having these symptoms for a few weeks now... tried to put it down to anxiety, then feeling run down.. then possibly a cold coming... which hasnt happened...
im feeling very tierd
pressure in my head
ears popping
ear ache ( right one only )
headaches, sharp pains
face ache
face feels pressure
jaw tight
even my gums feel sore and ache... and my jaw is clicking
im just not sure what it is is so i thought maybe it is sinusitis... which ive never had before but i do recall a few people suffering from it on here and was wondering if anyone could help...
other than feeling like this... and feeling stressed about it thinking its something sinister... having a rash on my hand from being allergic to some cheap soap at work and having a early period AGAIN... ( must pay more attention to taking my bloody pill ) i am doing just fine !! :wacko:

Any advice id really appriciate it xx

Thank you

Cx

---------- Post added at 20:28 ---------- Previous post was at 20:27 ----------

Oh and i stupidly googled the symptoms and MS came up !!!! Heavens :ohmy:

Thanks Dr Google !!!
x

Want_to_break_free
03-04-13, 21:28
Totally sinus symptoms ... I've suffered with it for over a year and due surgery soon ... Only thing you've missed is ringing in the ears!!

LauraJF
03-04-13, 21:32
Those sound like symptoms of TMJ which I have. It's aggravated by stress and anxiety. If you're able to relax or have a neck massage the symptoms should lessen. For me, at least they never completely go away, I have lots of good days but stress and lack of sleep make them come back again.

Carly Lou
03-04-13, 21:37
Totally sinus symptoms ... I've suffered with it for over a year and due surgery soon ... Only thing you've missed is ringing in the ears!!

Hi thank you so much for your post.... I havent had the ringing in the ears...
never felt like this before.... Not to sure i fancy this for over a year tho... i feel like poop to be perfectly honest... Im not even sure how ive gotten it... i was very run down in jan maybe thats why ive picked it up??
I was fine before and was HA free for over a year...
Grrrrrrr boohiss
how come you are having surgery ? I read antibiotics can sort it possibly if its not too bad

Cx

---------- Post added at 20:37 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

Those sound like symptoms of TMJ which I have. It's aggravated by stress and anxiety. If you're able to relax or have a neck massage the symptoms should lessen. For me, at least they never completely go away, I have lots of good days but stress and lack of sleep make them come back again.

Hi Thank you x
I also thought it was that as i have the jaw clicking which is associated with it apparently...
I was fine fine fine until january and now this... really miffed tbh !! :(
how do you manage tmj??
i wont feel like this forever will i ???

Cx

Want_to_break_free
03-04-13, 21:42
All your symptoms are associated with it ... Even toothache can be caused by sinus issues. It all depends which sinuses are blocked. I use something called Neilmed sinus rinse... It has been clinically proven o be as good as medication!

Carly Lou
03-04-13, 21:43
All your symptoms are associated with it ... Even toothache can be caused by sinus issues. It all depends which sinuses are blocked. I use something called Neilmed sinus rinse... It has been clinically proven o be as good as medication!

Ive had toothache also.... im hoping its just a sinus infection... im never really ill... so this has really set me off in a panic :( xx

fruity
03-04-13, 23:47
hey carly. yep deffo sinus. i have all listed