PDA

View Full Version : Tummy pains and wheezing - anx back again!

Sazziesaz
04-04-13, 07:57
My anxiety is back again!! It's is now April and in January I had flu and was bedridden for over a week and ended up with chest infection which cleared with antibiotics then in feb had another bad cold and wheezing when lying down, doc said wanted me to try and heal without antibiotics as only just had some. Seemed to clear up but still left with some mucus and occasional wheezing at night. I have to add that I have been at home for 10 years raising my children and last September opened a preschool so am catching every bug going!,

Now last week I had a sickness/tummy bug which lasted two days and then I seemed ok but last couple of days my tummy is hurting and so noisy, feels bloated and like there is a band round it and have sharp pains. Now my anxiety is back and I am convinced it is something growing in my tummy and the stomach pains, wheezing, tight chest, back pains, sore breasts (sorry), dizzyness and even a twitch in my eye are all related and something is wrong, totally irrational but is driving me and my husband crazy!,,, hate being so worried:weep:

beauty2010
14-04-13, 11:56
Hi
It does sound as if you have caught another bug, or maybe your anxiety is making your symptoms more pronounced.
You and I know that this is hundreds of times more likely to be something completely benign than something nasty. I'd wait a few days/ couple of weeks and see if it gets better which it most likely will. I am always getting bugs, I don't know why, and sometimes they seem to run into each other!
How are you getting along now?
B

sparkle_1979
14-04-13, 13:33
Sounds like you keep getting bugs, I promise ur not the only one with them symptoms. The twitch in the eye is just good old anxiety, or tiredness x