PDA

View Full Version : Full of fear over "downunder" problems

johansaken
04-04-13, 16:32
So i've been really really depressed for a long time. Been home from work since im burned out. Anyway, I was at the gym on Monday and think I hurt my lower back, the pain radiates to the front above groin and down to the testicle.
I was at the doctors today and he did some checkups and checked so that I did not get a hernia. He said that I got a overstained back and this can make the pain go down the front. Now, I was real worried last night, was in such fear that I wanted to throw up thinkin it was the big c and all. Still Im scared.

When I urinated earlier it stinged some. I know you guys arent doctors but maybe someone can cast som light on the subject. Can the stinging come from the same thing? Im really worked up about it and worried sick.

frosty2901
04-04-13, 16:41
hi johansaken
im sorry you are still suffering from this is it still as bad as last night at least you went to the docs and hes told you what it is

the stingning is a hard one i would ring up the docs or revisit if you are worried but yo usually get stinging if you have a urine infection or cystitus allthough you do use muscles when you wee so it still could be connected

did you get any muscle rub for your back

sorry i cant help no more

frosty x

johansaken
04-04-13, 18:26
When U think about it, the symptoms all started up or got worse after seeing An Idiot abroad when they were goin on about testiclecancer and prostatecancer. In the middle of this hell that makes me laugh a bit