PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever had constant Nausea. That it Seems it wont go away ?

ang37
04-04-13, 18:55
Lately for the past 2 weeks I've had this awful nausea feeling, But I never feel like I'm about to vomit. It's just that nausea feeling I hate it :mad:. I went to my Dr he just said because of my test result being normal it's most likely your anxiety. But I haven been feeling anxious for a wile. Just wanted to see if anybody else has had this problem, and can your body stay anxious even if you feel somewhat relax Thank you:yesyes:

Annie0904
04-04-13, 19:38
Yes I have had that and nausea is the first thing to tell me my anxiety is back :( I do have other anxiety symptoms at the same time though x

ang37
04-04-13, 20:03
I hate it. because I to have other symptoms that come with it I use to just go into a fear when ever I felt these sensations but now if I do feel anything im more like "ugh here we go:mad:" I stop thinking about it and it soon seems to vanish.:yesyes: but t this nausea feeling still there I hate it..:weep:

Annie0904
04-04-13, 20:12
I just tried to eat little and often as I couldn't face a full meal. x

lisa1975
04-04-13, 22:10
Try an drink some ginger tea not very nice but does help with the nausea :)

Rls1994
05-04-13, 13:53
YES!! It all started in August last year when I got super nauseous for a whole week for NO reason whatsoever.. It was definitely nausea because the thought of food made me feel even more sick. Since then I've had severe bouts of nausea although I don't get it as much now.

My Mum told me that even though you think you're not anxious, you still are and it's true. I really hate it as well.

ang37
05-04-13, 18:09
YES!! It all started in August last year when I got super nauseous for a whole week for NO reason whatsoever.. It was definitely nausea because the thought of food made me feel even more sick. Since then I've had severe bouts of nausea although I don't get it as much now.

My Mum told me that even though you think you're not anxious, you still are and it's true. I really hate it as well.

Yup even if you feel fine your body still anxious..I don't understand that lol...

P.s.
Thank you everyone for your reply's :yesyes: