PDA

View Full Version : Feeling like I need to burp but I can't

honeyp1e
05-04-13, 02:48
Past 3days I've got this sickly feeling when I eat, burning on /off in between shoulder blades but the worse is this feeling like I need to constantly burp only the burp won't come out????

Thumbelina
05-04-13, 06:57
Haya,
It must be the overall indigestion that comes with and and panic that gives you this feeling. At the worst days I can't bare brushing teeth as it makes me sick literally and the taste of the toothpaste is revolting to me. It all part of anx thing apparently. my digesting system working so weirdly during my relapses that I can practically hear everything what is going on inside of me most of the time.
Take are

Lilharry
05-04-13, 08:06
sounds totally like indisgestion to me - maybe try some gaviscon or something?

Rls1994
05-04-13, 13:56
Hiya honeyp1e, how are you feeling now? :)

I have the exact same symptoms except the burning in between my shoulder blades. It definitely sounds like acid indigestion to me. I really hate those trapped burps because it makes me feel super nauseous and I get relief only for two seconds after they do come up. Sometimes I sip some soda to try get them out and usually it works.

I'm having an endoscopy on the 1st May, so I will let you know the results if you're interested? :)