PDA

View Full Version : In a panic over stomach pains!!

Sazziesaz
05-04-13, 09:23
My anxiety is really flooding back over my tummy pains! I am really scared! I know there has been a tummy bug going around but everyone seems to have different symptons and I am so worried that mine is something more sinister! My daughter has been sick with it, but I have just had terrible tummy pains (mainly at the top of my stomach) it feels bloated and is making so many loud grumbling sounds! I did have diarreah earlier on in the week but that has got better. There is no blood. My tummy feels so bruised and bloated. I really want to believe it is just a tummy bug but think there is something growing in there! Also my breasts are REALLy sore and then I start thinking something is in my tummy that is pushing upwards (It is not possible for me to be pregnant). I am really scared......

flatterycat
05-04-13, 09:28
If it helps I have those symptoms and I don't have a tummy bug. I'm also worrying, but doc said it was because I am anxious. I have been getting sharp stabbing pains in different parts of my tummy and general tummy ache. I have also had diahorea.

Sarah x

Sazziesaz
05-04-13, 09:48
Thanks Sarah! It is horrid and I hate worrying but can't help it!! Hurts in my back, top of stomach and chest! So scarey and so noisy!! I am sure people can hear my tummy gurgling!!

sparkle_1979
05-04-13, 10:10
If your daughters ill ad you've had it I really wouldn't worry. It takes time to fully recover x