PDA

View Full Version : Why me (Health Aniexty)

Mantma
05-04-13, 15:47
It all started about 1 month ago i was on my computer till late i woke up my eye were burning thought oh this is just eye strain, forgot about it and 3 days later had quite a bit of pressure in my head when sleeping and my neck was aching so i booked a doctor appointment the doctor exaimened me and said ok nothing wrong with you i felt great and thought yes am healthy anyway when i got home i was thinking i dont feel fine tho i still feel not myself so i searched my symptoms up and managed to stall upon brain tumour symptom this is where it all fell apart i used to search this 24/7 and crying at night becuase i convinced myself that i actually devolped this so i booked another doctors appointment once again he said your fine did eye test and blood pressure and all that, i thought he missing something here and contuined to search online i devopled diziness and off balance but my neck pain and head pressure was gone once again id sit watching the tv and i felt like i was looking through someone else eyes and everything looked abit weird, i started watching videos on symptoms of serious illness and litreally crying and just wanting to go sleep so i could countdown days until i thought ok that was 3 months ago am fine now but it never went the panic got worst until i was shaking and felt like i was going to faint and again booked a doctor appointment where another doctor told me nope you seem fine to me anyway long story short i got a bit better for two days but then i suddenly felt ill again so panic started i am unable to swallow correctly becuase my ears are in pain so another doctor i went to see said it could be labrynthis anyway i still worry about this so much to the point i have quit college and sit there checking my symptoms all day and night sometimes i feel like crying and just giving up other times i feel fine, i just really cant take much more of this

The symptoms ive got at the minute
Pressure in ear right one day and the left the next
my diziness has stopped alot in the last 4 days

Alwayswright
25-11-16, 11:58
I know exactly how you feel. I do the same I have been to the doctor over 5 times within 4 days. Because im afraid they missed something. My neck been hurting and i been afraid its going to go to my brain. I barely sleep i have banned myself from google. I keep telling myself if something was wrong i wouldnt google it but go get checked out. Try to stay away from the internet for a day.