PDA

View Full Version : I ve had enough help! burning skin sensations

Nansua
05-04-13, 20:39
My Feet And Other Parts Of My Body Have A Burning Sensation , Could This Possibly Be Anxiety. Does Anyone Else Get ThIs . I Ve Gone To The Doctor No Diabetes , Cbcs Are Normal , Had Std Tests In February They were Negative. I Had This Burning In February Waiting For Results Then It Went Away But Now Its Back, I Feel Pressure Under My Right Jaw , Help Is This Anxiety!!:scared15:

sparkle_1979
05-04-13, 20:46
Yes I've had burning skin before ad told it was good old anxiety

Torri
05-04-13, 20:54
yes i get the burning too i was really scared as i have never had this before and i wasn't intill i looked on here and seen loads of people have burning also been told its an anx symptom
its really scary tho.....

Nansua
05-04-13, 21:08
Yes It Is , I Googled Like I Shouldn' Have And Of courSeIy Took Me To HIV ,I Was Tested In Feb It Was Negative But Sonehow Everything Takes You To That , Its So scary , I Just Need To Be Reassured I Guess. Does It STart In Your Feet And Go Else Where

sparkle_1979
05-04-13, 21:32
I've had it random but mostly in legs

---------- Post added at 21:32 ---------- Previous post was at 21:31 ----------

And I do not have HIV x

Nansua
05-04-13, 21:34
Mine Started In The Feet Then Its All Over The Place Now

sparkle_1979
05-04-13, 22:04
It's all anxiety. I had it with twitching too.

Gee
05-04-13, 22:12
I have it in my legs but it started in my arms - if u look up HIV everything is a symptom if it, cos its your immune system, a cold could b seen as a symptom!

It's anxiety. (So why do I think it's Lyme disease) STUPID HA!

Nansua
05-04-13, 23:07
This Horrible , If I Would Get A Cold Id Think I M Dying Thats It , When Its So Common Im Almost Positive Its Caused By Anxiety . Hopefully I Calm Down And It GoeS Away. What TriggeredIt Was Feeling Pea Size Lymph Nodes In The Groin But Was Reasuered That TheY Are Normal By A RN , But Then Yesterday My Eye Was Red ,My Back Hurts ( But I Do Excersice Alot And Was Doing Alot Of Jimping Around) So All This Is Just Causing Me A havoc

xtremx
06-04-13, 09:55
Yes I get burning skin mainly my upper arms and across my shoulders and chest.
And the skin gets sensitive as well.

Has to be anxiety related..

Nansua
06-04-13, 18:28
Great Now The Bottom Of My Feet Are Itching Tingling , How Is This Possible It Calms Down Then Something New!! I Will Not Google, I Must Not google

Nansua
07-04-13, 00:25
Anybody Else Get THis tooS?

trikky
21-06-13, 09:06
I get burning in my legs, mainly top of foot running up shin and arms, also weakness in my left arm and leg, had numerous tests over the years an nothing. I still can't put it down to anxiety. Mine is health based an I've convinced myself I've had everything from diabetes to numerous amounts of cancers. Mainly lung an brain, I just can't get it out of my head which is probably causing the anxiety to worsen.