PDA

View Full Version : Worried about a rash.

nocchi
06-04-13, 12:00
Hey everyone, so looks like I got my next health scare now. :D

So I'll just start with some back story; I was opening a parcel that had come from another country when I started to get this itching on my arm at first I thought nothing of it but then it started to feel burny so I looked at my arm and what looks like a rash was on the area, though raised and white/skin coloured in the middle with the red around the outside, the middle raised bit also seems to have a bit of flaky skin around it, it's only small but still. A little later my eyes started to feel dry and tired as well as feeling drowsy myself, so I looked in the mirror and sure enough the eye lids where red.

Now I'm scared that I got biten or something by some foreign thing and it's given me something dodgy.

So what do you think am I headed for death valley?

Murdock
06-04-13, 13:21
Could it be hayfever or just an allergic reaction to something? Last year I developed a rash that would go then come back. I convinced myself I had sonething seriously wrong. I lecture in college and turns out I was allergic to the pond weed one of my classes are growing which explained the absence of the rash at weekends! :roflmao:

How is the rash now?