PDA

View Full Version : A Symptom Question

Lisa_7
19-09-06, 14:02
Does anyone else suffer with excess sweating during the night as i keep waking up and my lower back and legs are wet through. Does anyone else have the same???

Lisa

polly daydream
19-09-06, 14:50
I do at the mo, I am putting it down to the weather, as it is still quite humid at night, also a touch of anxiety we may suffer during sleep.

Take care,

Polly

vernon
19-09-06, 15:41
Hi Lisa and yes I suffer real big time, even on cold winter nights. My bedding is realy soaked at times and have had this on and off for so many years. I can go to sleep feeling realy relaxed and no anxiety then wake soked. I have told doctors about this so many times over the years, had so many blood tests, so now put it down to anxiety. Dont worry about it I think its quite comon, Take care. Vernon

net
19-09-06, 15:44
every night

have been told taking sage tablets might help but have yet to go to health shop to buy them

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

yorkylover
19-09-06, 16:26
Hi Lisa,I have woken up quite a few times,with my lower back wet and my legs to.I think we get anxious in our sleep.[:I]

Ellen XX

djm
19-09-06, 16:50
Hi

Yes, I wake up with wet back, chest and hair !

Dave

juju
19-09-06, 21:27
me too,
like im on the change-lol
im 36
julie

we are all stronger people after having this

pinkpenny1uk
19-09-06, 22:57
hiya,
i have woken up alot over the past few months wet threw with sweat.
i have put it down to been anxious and the humid weather.
all the best
pp xx

Lisa_7
23-09-06, 18:52
thanks everyohne i don't feel so alone now xx

Lisa

jackie
23-09-06, 19:54
lisa i get this symptom occasionally for a few weeks and then it goes for ages and then it comes back. i guess our wee minds are always on red alert and never truly relaxed even whilst sleeping

hope this helps

jackie