PDA

View Full Version : fluoxetine

croxy
06-04-13, 19:21
hi im on day one of fluoxetine and feel very disassociated and strange, I feel like im not myself at all... I keep dropping things and my co-ordination is even more non existent than it was before even though I did not think that was possible! what experiences have others had/have on this?
x

nomorepanic
06-04-13, 20:44
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Tessar
06-04-13, 22:29
Hello croxy. I take fluoxetine & am ok on it. I have seen all sorts of posts from people who find their meds don't agree with them and that's a shame. There are also plenty of people who are ok with them ... But for me as I say I am ok. It's a long time ago since I first took them and I have been in and off them lots of times. I really haven't had many issues but have found after a few weeks they do make a difference. I use them when I need to, usually winter time and then see how the year goes. If I am ok, I have a break during the summer but some of that depends on my hormones as they are very beneficial to me for PMT. anyway, I am hoping things will settle down for you. I'd say its best to keep busy, keep your focus on positive things if you are able. But I would also say it isn't best to go looking up side effects etc. and as I said for me they do work.