PDA

View Full Version : maidstone kent hi

nomad29
07-04-13, 00:26
long term sufferer*****Im new to this forum and wanted to say hi ..... ive suffered with panic attacks for over 15 years now tried alot of different tablets to try and help but no avail ive had this condition so long now my life feels like one long panic ... my doctors have gave up on me say they cant help me anymore ive tried to get profesional help but nobody wants to help me im kinda at a loss ive had enough of being like this and really want to change the way i am but cant get help to change it i want to because the qaulity of life is poor i dont go out i struggle to go to work i dont go on holidays or anything like that my girlfriend is really great and understands how down i get about it but i want to change for her sake as much as mine as i feel she could do so much better like i hold her back in life ... the bit that gets me is im not really a doom and gloom person far from it i feel really let down by the system to be honest*Many thanks*Lieghton

BobbyDog
07-04-13, 09:35
Your girlfriend obviously loves you for the person you are and love is unconditional.
I hope this website helps you feel more at peace with yourself.
A very big warm :welcome: to you.

nomad29
07-04-13, 11:16
Thanks alot for the welcome i see so many people are in the same boat as me on here its sort of nice to know im not alone in this .... not nice though to experiance it .... im about to try the hypoglycemic diet apperantly its a big help in the battle with anxiety/panic attacks ... anyone else treid this with sucess ?
Ps i do apologise for my spelling .

Bekzie
07-04-13, 11:41
Hi and :welcome:

Mark13
07-04-13, 18:50
Hello and :welcome:to the forum.