PDA

View Full Version : Hi, i'm new.

able annie
19-09-06, 16:03
I have been thinking of registering here on nomorepanic for some time and at last,I have finally done it!

Hi everyone,

Briefly about me, sometimes I feel like I am a lost cause, my main problem is I worry all the time and I lack confidence so much. Some days I feel so down, I want to scream, others I am ok...I can't work out what is wrong with me.

Sorry to waffle on....maybe some kind someone can offer some kind of advice. Anyway, nice to be here...hugs x

kazzie
19-09-06, 16:07
A great big welcome to you annie, you will find many friends and lots of support here, luv kaz x

net
19-09-06, 16:08
welcome to the forum

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

libbie
19-09-06, 16:08
hi you will find lots of support here. try the chat room, there is always good advice on there
take care
libbie

hayles
19-09-06, 16:10
A big welcome to you

Hay x

yorkylover
19-09-06, 16:13
Hi Annie,I worry all the time,never stop!!Also like you I lack confidence.I have good days and bad so you are not alone.You will find alot of people on here the same.
You will get good advice here.
Take care;)

Ellen XX

able annie
19-09-06, 16:17
Thanks everyone, reading your warm and welcoming posts are really reassuring, today has been not so good, so they mean a lot to me, thanks x

manmoor
19-09-06, 17:20
Hi Annie,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

mad_shell66
19-09-06, 18:44
hi annie, welsome to no more panic.

i never know if im going to feel good or bad. it differs day by day and today must have been my worst day ever.

if you have msn, add me mad_shell66@hotmail.co.uk

anyone else who wants to add, then thats brill xx:D

twiglet
19-09-06, 19:03
hi ya,
welcome to the forum.
its great support on here and alot of friendly people.
take care.
love,
twiglet

honeybee3939
19-09-06, 19:38
Hi Annie,

And a BIG warm welcome to you, you certainly are NOT a lost cause!
Im sure you will find this site very useful.

Love

Andrea
xxx

trac67
19-09-06, 20:18
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

able annie
19-09-06, 20:39
I don't know anyone on these boards but can sense you understand me already, thankyou so much.

mofcat
19-09-06, 20:42
Hi Annie, I know what you mean about feeling like a lost cause, and having a lack of confidence. I wonder if we would have these anxiety attacks if we didnt lack confidence, my husband doesnt have a problem with confidence and he has never even considered the things that terrify me on a daily basis.

Heres hoping we all find the help we need in each other

Sharon x

freakle
19-09-06, 20:45
Hi Annie,

Welcome to the forum hun :D:D

Zoe x

To be pushed is unwillingness, to push yourself is courage

polly daydream
19-09-06, 21:07
Hi Annie and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

nomorepanic
19-09-06, 21:44
Annie

A big welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola