PDA

View Full Version : hello

gipsofila
08-04-13, 06:42
I am having an anxiety crisis at the mo. I have just moved to Cornwall with my fiance. We get married in July. We have had a few problems. We have bought a static luxury caravan. We have been arguing and he said some hurtful things to me. I am having trouble settling. I'm not working at the mo. My fiance is retired with a good pension. I drive but feel scared about driving even though he lent me an old sat nav. I am having second thoughts about getting married even though we were very happy when we lived together where we used to live. I have lost my confidence and seek his approval which I have never done before. Any advice. Feeling very anxious and tearful at the mo.

Lilharry
08-04-13, 07:41
Hi gipsofila. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It must be stressful having just moved and uprooting your life, which is probably contributing to your fears about driving. I would consider getting some counselling to help with the anxiety and to talk about your fears. Maybe you could join some community groups too to help you settle in - you might meet some new friends and it could open doors in terms of getting a job too. Getting some kind of support network is really important. You will find lots of supportive people on here too and maybe even some who live near you.

gipsofila
15-04-13, 12:25
Thanks. I went to the doctor and I am getting some councilling soon. Been driving on my own. Went to the sports centre. going swimming and doing some excercise classes in the week too. Feeling much better today. Thanks:)